Version francophone

>> Study in the United Kingdom

Which university course?


There are two types of degrees in the United Kingdom: the «single honours degree» where you study one principal subject (eg: Architecture) and the «joint honours degree» where two subjects are combined (eg: Architecture and Management).


The «Bachelors» degree is a three or four years qualification depending on the university and the type of degree chosen. It is common in the UK to have a «sandwich degree» which includes a year of professional placement or a year abroad.


The «Masters» degree is usually to be completed within a year but there are exceptions depending on the university.

The «PhD» takes three to four years to complete.

Shorter course
Some universities offer the Higher National Certificates (HND) which is focused on more specialised domains such as business, paramedical science, tourism etc). Students may continue to proceed towards a honours qualification.





Students who wish to pursue their university studies in the United Kingdom need to apply through UCAS and this can be a complex process for foreign students.

We offer a package which includes the following:


  • Assistance with  your registration onto the system

  • Filling in your application on the UCAS website to the chosen institutions (we are a recognised UCAS center)

  • Uploading your certified marks, education history and personal information

  • Advice and assistance with your personal statement

  • Proof reading and submitting your file

  • Tracking the progress of your application and notifying

The UCAS fees are included in our UCAS package.


Contact us to receive our price list.





Tuition fee depends on the institutions but most universities in the United Kingdom charge about 9,250 pounds tuition fee per year for EU nationals (1 800 pounds in Scotland) and are higher for non-EU nationals.

Accommodation fees are separate.